Monday, September 12, 2011


I took this picture at the St. Patrick's Day Parade this year in Dorchester. I can tell you, when I first took the photo it was not because of the complimentary colours, rather to show the poor adorable dog being somewhat embarrassed in his 'Tinker Bell-esk' neck decoration. However, I think it does demonstrate them nicely, with the green (maybe a little too yellow) and the red leash. Only in Boston!



This isn't one of my photos, but every time I think of yellow and purple being complimentary colours I always think of the Bermudiana. This is Bermuda's national flower that grows as a weed. It just has such a beautiful colours that I couldn't leave it out.



This photo was taken at a street fair in NYC earlier this year. The fair was in honour of the students graduating from Parsons (one of which was my best friend Rhiannon). I loved all the uses of colours, but the two that stood out to me the most were the orange and the blue diagonally across.

No comments:

Post a Comment